Terms and Conditions
Customers understand that Mifflin County Wireless’ services may be interrupted for several reasons, including but not limited to, malfunctions, maintenance, improvement, or as required to protect network resources in the event of malfunctions or misuse.
Service level speeds are up to the specified speed and are not guaranteed or dedicated service. Speeds may fluctuate during peak usage times. The service you are purchasing does not contain a service level agreement or guarantee of uptime.
Customers understand that they may not receive advance notification of any such interruption of service. Scheduled outages will be publicized online.
Mifflin County Wireless shall not be liable for any delay in, or failure to perform, the services when those delays or failures are caused by circumstances entirely beyond Mifflin County Wireless’ control, such as those occasioned by acts of God or other causes, or which it could not have reasonably foreseen, or any other cause which similarly impedes the providing of service.
Mifflin County Wireless’ does not monitor the content of information that is submitted to Mifflin County Wireless’ network. Mifflin County Wireless’ reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any information entered into Mifflin County Wireless’ computer systems by Customers.
Mifflin County Wireless and its authorized representatives shall have the right in its sole judgment, but shall not be obligated, to edit publicly viewable information.
Mifflin County Wireless may immediately suspend a Customer’s access to the service, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided or disruptive online behavior. If a customer is more than 5 days overdue their service will be suspended immediately. After 10 days overdue, the customer will receive a written notice and if they fail to pay 10 days after receiving the notice the customer’s account will be terminated.The equipment will then be collected by Mifflin County Wireless.
When a customer purchases a router from Mifflin County wireless they have a 30 day warranty. If something happens within the first 30 days of purchase Mifflin County Wireless will replace the router with no charge. However, any issues after the 30 days the customer will be charged for a new router.
When a customer purchases an antenna from Mifflin County Wireless they are buying the rights to use that equipment. If a customer fails to pay for their services Mifflin County Wireless has the right to collect the equipment. If a customer damages or does something to cause harm to the antenna they will have to pay to replace the equipment. However, if the antenna gets damaged due to forces of mother nature (example: lightning strike, gust of wind) Mifflin County Wireless will replace the antenna free of charge.
Mifflin County Wireless expects Customers to:
- Obey all federal and state laws regarding use of the Internet and information obtained or transmitted through the Internet.
- Respect the ownership of information including copyright and license agreements.
- Be courteous of others and their right to voice their opinions.
- Respect the culture and civility of communication and disclosure on or through the Internet.
Customers may not use Mifflin County Wireless’ service:
- In a manner that precludes or significantly hampers use of the network by others.
- To send messages likely to result in the loss of any recipient’s work or system.
- To broadcast messages to lists or individuals that have not explicitly expressed an interest in such messages, particularly where such use causes congestion of the networks or otherwise interferes with the work of others.
- To intentionally develop programs that harass other users or infiltrate a computer or computing system and/or damage or alter the software components of a computer or computing system.